Authorizing a HubspotCRM Account
The first time you use a HubspotCRM card in your FLO, you will need to authorize an account.
- Add an Account Nickname. This should be unique, so that in the case that your teammates authorize multiple accounts, you will be able to tell them apart.
- Click “Create” to launch a window where you will sign in to your account and the save this configuration.
To get started working with the Hubspot CRM application, the first step is to integrate an existing Hubspot CRM account with the Designer. If you do not have an existing Hubspot CRM account and you wish to use Hubspot CRM with the Designer, sign up for Hubspot CRM first, and then return to the authorization process.
- First, select a Card within the Hubspot CRM application you wish to use.
- After selecting a Card, you will be given the option to Add Account. Click Add Account.
- You will be prompted to give the account a nickname. This nickname is only used for display purposes within the Designer. It does not need to correspond to a username within Hubspot CRM.
- After choosing a nickname, click Next; you will be given a prompt to allow access to your Hubspot CRM account. Click Allow on the prompt that appears. This allows access Hubspot CRM on your behalf.
- Now, the account with the nickname you specified should appear on the Card you previously selected. Click this nickname to begin configuring the card.
- That’s it! You are now authorized with Hubspot CRM. The account you associated can now be used within any Hubspot CRM Card.
- Company Field Updated - Start FLO when a certain field on a company is updated
- Company Updated - Start FLO when a company is updated
- Contact Field Updated - Start FLO when a certain field on a contact is updated
- Contact Updated - Start FLO when an existing contact is updated
- Deal Added to Pipeline - Start FLO when a new or existing deal is added to a certain pipeline
- Deal Field Updated - Start FLO when a certain field on a deal is updated
- Deal Updated - Start FLO when a new deal is updated
- New Company - Start FLO when a new company is created
- New Contact - Start FLO when a new contact is created
- New Deal - Start FLO when a new deal is created
- Add Contact to Company - Add an existing contact to a company
- Add Contact to Deal - Add an existing contact to a deal
- Associate Company to Deal - Associate a company to a deal
- Associate Contact to Deal - Associate a contact to a deal
- Create Company - Create a new company
- Create Contact - Create a new contact
- Create Deal - Create a new deal
- Delete Contact - Delete contact using the contact ID
- Dissociate Company from Deal - Dissociate a company from a deal
- Dissociate Contact from Deal - Dissociate a contact from a deal
- Find Deal Owner - Find a single deal owner that matches the provided fields
- HTTP Request - Make an authenticated HTTP request to the Hubspot API
- Read All Companies - List all of the companies in your portal
- Read Associated Deals - Read associated deal IDs to a contact or company
- Read Company - Read a company using the company ID
- Read Contact - Read all the information associated with a contact.
- Read Deal - Read an existing deal using the deal ID
- Read Deal Owner - Read a deal owner using the owner ID
- Search Companies
- Search Contacts - Search for all contacts that match the provided fields
- Search Deals
- Update Company - Update a company using the company ID
- Update Contact - Update a contact
- Update Deal - Update an existing deal using the deal ID