Get started quickly! The following reference materials are designed to teach you about the platform.
- Let’s Get Started
- The definitive resource for learning more about basic concepts when building FLOs.
- Let’s Build A Connector!
- A short introduction to the connector builder and some of the tools and features contained within the connector builder.
- API Requirements for Connector Building
- Trying to build a connector for your service? Check this article out for requirements.
- The basics of authentication inside the connector builder.
- Events and Actions
- Learn more about how to create events and actions inside a connector.
- Connector Method UI
- The building blocks of your connector.
- See here for a list of all available modules.
- Metadata Methods
- An important tool in effectively managing the logic in a connector.
- The common error message you may see pop up during connector development, and what they mean.
- Version Management
- Getting Started with Testing
- File System
- Importing a Connector
- Paged HTTP Calls