Get to production faster with use cases you’re likely to create. Step through complete apps and integrations.
- A Game of FLOs: Building Your First Connector, Part 1
- Learn how to build your first connector with part 1 of Building Your Connector. This tutorial leverages Joakim Skoog’s An API of Ice and Fire, a simple, fun, themed API.
- A Game of FLOs: Building Your First Connector, Part 2
- A continuation of our Game of FLOs series.
- Connector Development Best Practices
- Please read this guide before developing your first connector.
- API Requirements for Connector Building
- Trying to build a connector for your service? Check this article out for requirements.
- Events and Actions
- Learn more about how to create events and actions inside a connector.
- Connector Method UI
- The building blocks of your connector.
- See here for a list of all available modules.
- Metadata Methods
- An important tool in effectively managing the logic in a connector.
- The common error message you may see pop up during connector development, and what they mean.
- Version Management
- Getting Started with Testing
- File System
- Importing a Connector
- Paged HTTP Calls