Reads a Contact by ID, returning properties of that contact in Hubspot CRM.
- Read By
- Contact ID (number): The contact’s associated unique ID.
The “Contact” group of fields is dynamically generated, based off of the properties you have defined for “Contacts” inside of Hubspot CRM. If you have custom properties for a “Contact”, they will also be available in this method. You may choose as many of these fields to declare when creating your contact as you would like. Anything not selected will not be added to your new contact.
- First Name (text): The contact’s first name.
- Last Name (text): The contact’s last name.
- Salutation (text): The word or phrase serving as the introductory greeting in writing.
- Email (text): The contact’s preferred email address.
- Phone Number (text): The contact’s primary phone number.
- Fax Number (text):The contact’s primary fax number.
- Street Address (text): The contact’s primary street address for mailings.
- HubSpot Owner Email (text): The email of the HubSpot owner of the contact.
- HubSpot Owner Name (text): The name of the HubSpot owner of the contact.
- City (text): The city in which the contact’s primary street address is located.
- State (text): The state in which the contact’s primary street address is located.
- Postal Code (text): The postal code used for mailings to the contact’s primary street address.
- Country (text): The country in which the contact’s primary address is located.
- Job Title (text): The name of the contact’s position at their place of employment.
- Notes (text): A property that can be used by the contact to leave you comments or user input.
- Close Date (text): The date on which the contact became a customer of your business.
- Lifecycle Stage (text): The current state of the sales cycle that the contact is in.
- IP Address (text): The last known IP address of the person - don’t include
- Create Date (text): The date the contact first entered your contacts database.
- HubSpot Score (text): The current score of the contact based on your custom lead scoring criteria.
- Last Modified Date (text): The date any contact property for the contact was last edited.
- Dynamically Generated (text): The dynamically generated fields based on contact form properties. These are defined by the user(s) of the account.
NOTE: Because of changes to the labels of certain fields in the Hubspot API, it may be necessary to regenerate outputs on cards by clicking the gear icon at the bottom right corner of the card and selecting “Choose fields.” This change affected the “Hubspot Owner” field, which may have been changed to “Company Owner,” “Deal Owner,” or “Contact Owner” depending on the card. If you created your card after May 9th, your card will have generated the currently correct outputs.