Start a Flow when a specified field for an existing contact is updated. This monitor will only fire if the specified field is updated - will return selected properties of the updated contact.
- Field (dropdown): Choose the field that you would like to monitor for changes.
Output fields for this Action include both HubSpot’s default fields as well as any custom fields that are enabled on your Hubspot account.
- Contact ID (number): The contact’s associated unique ID.
- Profile URL (text): The URL to the contact’s profile.
- First Name (text): The contact’s first name.
- Last Name (text): The contact’s last name.
- Salutation (text): The word or phrase serving as the introductory greeting in writing.
- Email (text): The contact’s preferred email address.
- Phone Number (text): The contact’s primary phone number.
- Fax Number (text):The contact’s primary fax number.
- Street Address (text): The contact’s primary street address for mailings.
- HubSpot Owner (text): The ID of the HubSpot owner of the contact.
- City (text): The city in which the contact’s primary street address is located.
- State/Region (text): The state in which the contact’s primary street address is located.
- Postal Code (text): The postal code used for mailings to the contact’s primary street address.
- Country (text): The country in which the contact’s primary address is located.
- Job Title (text): The name of the contact’s position at their place of employment.
- Close Date (text): The date on which the contact became a customer of your business.
- Lifecycle Stage (text): The current state of the sales cycle that the contact is in.
- IP Address (text): The last known IP address of the person - don’t include
- Create Date (text): The date the contact first entered your contacts database.
- HubSpot Score (text): The current score of the contact based on your custom lead scoring criteria.
- Last Modified Date (text): The date any contact property for the contact was last edited.
- Dynamically Generated (text): The dynamically generated fields based on contact form properties. These are defined by the user(s) of the account.
- New Value (text): The monitored field’s new updated value.
- Old Value (text): The monitored field’s previous value.
- Execution ID (text): Unique ID for the chosen Flow execution.
NOTE: Because of changes to the labels of certain fields in the Hubspot API, it may be necessary to regenerate outputs on cards by clicking the gear icon at the bottom right corner of the card and selecting “Choose fields.” This change affected the “Hubspot Owner” field, which may have been changed to “Company Owner,” “Deal Owner,” or “Contact Owner” depending on the card. If you created your card after May 9th, your card will have generated the currently correct outputs.