This card monitors for end-users that are updated within Zendesk.
NOTE: It takes up to 15 minutes for new or updated records in Zendesk to hit the Zendesk API, meaning the Designer can’t read new or updated records for at least 15 minutes after the time they are created. This means that the Run Now feature won’t work for testing FLOs that start with a Zendesk monitor. Please wait 20 minutes after creating or updating records for the monitor to run naturally in order to test Zendesk monitors in your FLOs.
Any custom fields that exist will appear under ‘Record’.
- id (text): The ID of the user
- name (text): The name of the user
- email (text): The user’s primary email address
- phone (text):The user’s primary phone number
- url (text): The URL of the user
- alias (text): The user’s alias which is displayed to end-users
- _createdat (text): Date and time that the user was created (ex: 2016-05-24T13:41:53Z)
- _updatedat (text): Date and time that the user was most recently updated
- active (text): Returns ‘false’ of the user has been deleted
- verified (text): Returns ‘true’ if the user’s identity has been verified.
- shared (text): Returns ‘true’ if the user is shared from another Zendesk instance
- _sharedagent (text): Returns ‘true’ if the user is an agent that is shared from another Zendesk instance
- locale (text): The locale of the user
- _localeid (text): The ID of the user’s language
- _timezone (text): The user’s timezone using tz database names
- last_login_at (text): Date and time that the user was last logged in
- details (text): Any details about the user
- notes (text): Any notes about the user
- _organizationid (text): The ID of the organization that the user is associated with
- role (text): The role of the user. Can be “agent”, “end-user”, or “admin”
- custom_role_id (text): The ID of a custom role if the user is an agent on an enterprise plan
- moderator (text): Returns ‘true’ of the user is a forum moderator
- _ticketrestriction (text): Specifies which ticket types the user has access to. Can be ”organization”, “groups”, “assigned”, “requested”, or “null”
- only_private_comments (text): Returns ‘true’ if the user can only create private comments
- tags (text): A comma-delimited list of tags associated with the user
- _restrictedagent (text): Returns ‘true’ if the agent has any restrictions