The first time you add a Zendesk card to a FLO, you need to set up a configuration for that Connector. Setting up a configuration will allow you to connect to your Zendesk account, save the information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. After you’ve set up one configuration, you can choose to use that configuration again, or set up a new one. If you use 2-factor authentication to log in to Zendesk, please see the note below the instructions list.
You can set up and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates. Before you add your Zendesk account in Azuqua, make sure to verify that ‘Password Access’ is enabled in the Zendesk Settings under Channels -> API. Here’s how to set up a new configuration with Zendesk:
- Add the Zendesk card you would like to use to your FLO. If you already have configurations set up, you will have to select Add Account to create a new configuration. If you don’t have any configurations set up, you will automatically be taken to the next step.
- Choose a nickname for your configuration. Choose something unique, since you may need to be able to tell multiple configurations apart in the future.
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain. If your Zendesk URL is company.zendesk.com, your subdomain is company. Do not include the zendesk.com in this field.
- Enter the email and password of your Zendesk account. Note: The credentials must have admin permissions. Tickets, organizations and users created will appear as if they were created by the owner of this account information.
- Click Next.
NOTE: If you are using 2-factor authentication to log in to Zendesk, please replace your account credentials with this format:
- End User Contact Update - Start FLO when an end user updates their contact information
- New Comment on Ticket - Start FLO when a new comment is added to a ticket
- New Comment on Ticket Webhook - Start FLO when a new comment is added to a ticket
- New Organization - Start FLO when a new organization is created
- New Ticket - Start FLO when a new ticket is created
- New Ticket Webhook - Start FLO when a new ticket is created
- New User - Start FLO when a new user (end user or agent) is created
- Updated Organization - Start FLO when an organization is updated
- Updated Ticket - Start FLO when a ticket is updated
- Updated Ticket Webhook - Start FLO when a ticket is updated
- Add Custom Field Option - Adds a new option to a dropdown-type field.
- Add User to Organization - Add a user to an organization using their user ID
- Attach File to Ticket - Upload a file from a previous card and attach it to a ticket
- Comment on Ticket - Comment on a ticket using the ticket ID
- Create Organization - Create an organization
- Create Ticket - Create a new ticket
- Create User - Create a new user (end-user or agent)
- Download Attachment - Download the file content of an attachment
- Get Organization Tickets - Get a list of all tickets in an organization
- Get Organization Users - Get a list of all users in an organization
- Get Ticket Attachments - Get a list of attachments from a ticket using the ticket ID
- HTTP Request - Make an authenticated HTTP request to the Zendesk API
- Read Custom Field Options - Reads in options on a custom field
- Read Organization - Read information about an organization using the organization ID
- Read Ticket - Read an existing ticket using the ticket ID
- Read User - Read information about a user using their user ID
- Remove User from Organization - Remove a user from an organization using their membership ID
- Search Organizations - Search for one or more organizations matching certain fields
- Search Tickets - Search for a ticket matching certain fields
- Search Users - Search for one or more users matching certain fields
- Suspend User - Suspend a user using their user ID
- Update Custom Field Option - Update an existing custom field option.
- Update Organization - Update an organizatinon using the organization ID
- Update Ticket - Update an existing ticket using the ticket ID
- Update User - Udpate a user using their user ID