Okta - User Added to Application Membership webhook event. Listen for the event triggered in Okta, that will trigger the FLO in real time.
Note - The Okta webhooks are currently in beta.
Important: Okta webhooks will only trigger one registered endpoint for any given event type, meaning if you have multiple FLOs and/or other event hook endpoints configured for one specific event type, Okta will only send a request to one of those endpoints. It is recommended that you only activate one endpoint per event type, otherwise all endpoints will not receive event notifications.
- In order to create an Okta Webhook, you will first need an accessible URL endpoint before configuring the Webhook in Okta. This can be done by creating a FLO using this webhook event, and then saving the FLO. Turn on the FLO (important). Click the ‘Webhook settings’ button at the bottom right of this card. This will present you with the Webhook URL. Copy the URL.
- Provide the URL when configuring your Okta Webhook. Additionally, you must provide the event type:
- Once you have created your webhook in Okta, your webhook should be
status: ACTIVE, verification: VERIFIED- indicated by the response from the Okta API - then the webhook has been successfully configured between Okta and Azuqua.
- Trigger your webhook.
- Date and Time (string): The date and time the webhook event was published.
- Message (string): Message details about the event.
- Admin: The Okta admin that provisioned the application membership.
- ID (string): Admin user ID.
- Alternate ID (string): Admin alternate ID (usually an email address).
- Display Name (string): Admin display name.
- Okta User: The Okta user that was added to the application.
- ID (string): Okta user ID.
- Alternate ID (string): Okta user alternate ID (usually an email address).
- Display Name (string): Okta user display name.
- Application User: The target application’s user details.
- ID (string): Application user ID.
- Alternate ID (string): Application user alternate ID (usually an email address).
- Display Name (string): Application user display name.
- Application: The target application for which a user is becoming a member of.
- ID (string): Application ID.
- Alternate ID (string): Application alternate ID.
- Display Name (string): Application display name.
- UUID: (string): Webhook event universally unique identifier (uuid).
- Full Details (object): The entire payload returned from the Okta API for this webhook event. This is the raw JSON.