Remove a user from an app.
Required fields are indicated in red.
The input and output fields in this card are dynamically generated based on your instance.
- Application (dropdown): Choose an app from which you want to remove the user. Choose
Enter Application IDto select an app by its ID.
Note: The dropdown only displays 1000 apps and 2000 app instances.
- App ID (text): Unique identifier of the app. This field only appears if you select
Enter Application IDin the Options section.
- User ID (text): Unique identification of the user.
- Send Email? (true/false): If
true, a removal email is sent to the admin.
- Status (number): Status returned by the Okta API. Here is a list of all status codes.