Choose an event hook and listen for the specified event in Okta that will trigger the Flow in real time.
Unless otherwise indicated, field types are text.
- Event (drop-down list): Choose from a list of event types. The event types in this list directly correspond to the events in the Event Type Catalog Documentation.
- Date and Time: date and time that the event was triggered in Okta
- Message: message details about the event
- Event ID: event’s unique identifier key
- Event Type: type of event that was published
- Event Time: timestamp when the notification was delivered to the service
- Version: versioning indicator
- Actor (object): Okta user who performed the event operation
- ID: ID of the Okta user
- Alternate ID: email address of the Okta user
- Display Name: display name of the Okta user
- Targets (list of objects): Okta resources that were operated on (Users, Groups, Applications, Application Users, or others)
- ID: ID of the Okta resource
- Alternate ID: alternate ID of the Okta resource
- Display Name: display name of the Okta resource
- UUID: webhook event’s universal unique identified
- Full Details (object): entire raw JSON payload returned from the Okta API