Trigger a Flow when a user is activated in Okta.
Unless otherwise indicated, field types are text.
- Date and Time: date and time that the event was triggered in Okta
- Message: message details about the event
- Event ID: event’s unique identifier key
- Event Type: type of event that was published
- Event Time: timestamp when the notification was delivered to the service.
- Version: versioning indicator
- Admin (object): Okta admin who provisioned the user
- ID: ID of the Okta Admin
- Alternate ID: email address of the Okta Admin
- Display Name: display name of the Okta Admin
- Okta User (object): the Okta user who was added to the application
- ID: ID of the Okta user
- Alternate ID: email address of the Okta user
- Display Name: display name of the Okta user
- UUID: webhook event’s universal unique identified
- Full Details (object): entire raw JSON payload returned from the Okta API