Create a new user in Okta. This action commonly follows an event like User is Added to Application Membership.
Unless otherwise indicated, field types are text.
- Without credentials
- With recovery question
- With password
- With password and recovery questions
- With authentication provider
- In group
For more detail on these options, or additional info regarding creating users in Okta, reference this documentation.
Input fields vary by option but will always include the mandatory Okta profile attributes: First Name, Last Name, Email, and Login. Required fields are indicated by a red asterisk.
- First Name: first name of the Okta user
- Last Name: last name of the Okta user
- Email: email address of the Okta user
- Login: login of the Okta user, in email address format
- Mobile Phone: mobile phone of the Okta user
- Question: password recovery question (must be specified if Answer is specified)
- Answer: answer to the password recovery question (must be specified if Question is specified)
- Password: password that meets minimum criteria (see documentation)
- Provider Name: name of the identity provider. Note that you must specify the directory instance name for
- Provider Type (drop-down list): identity provider type
- Activate (boolean): user is activated upon creation (see documentation)
- Raw Body (object): raw payload returned from the Okta API
- ID: ID of the user created in Okta
- Status: current status of the user (
- Created (date): timestamp when the user was created
- Activated (boolean): timestamp when transition to
- Status Changed (date): date that the user’s status changed
- Last Login (date): timestamp of the user’s last login date
- Last Updated (date): timestamp of the last user update
- Password Changed (date): timestamp when password last changed