The first time you add an Egnyte card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your Egnyte account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Egnyte:
- First, enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple Egynte accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Enter in your account’s domain (without https://). For example, if you log into Egnyte at https://mycompany.egnyte.com, you would enter mycompany.egnyte.com into this field.
- Click “Create” to finish this configuration.
- File or Folder Copied - Start FLO when an existing file or folder is copied
- File or Folder Created - Start FLO when a new file or folder is created
- File or Folder Deleted - Start FLO when an existing file or folder is deleted
- File or Folder Moved - Start FLO when an existing file or folder is moved
- New Note - Start FLO when a new note is created
- Copy File or Folder - Copy a file or folder from one location to another
- Create Folder - Create a new folder
- Create Share Link - Create a share link for a file or folder
- Delete Folder or File - Delete a folder or file using the path
- Get File - Get the metadata and content of a file
- Get File or Folder Info - Get File or Folder Info
- Get Folder Permissions - Get the permissions for a certain folder by username or group name
- Move File or Folder - Move a file or folder from one location to another
- Set Folder Permissions - Set the permissions for a folder
- Upload File - Upload file content to a folder