This event trigger will initiate a workflow when a new note is created in Egnyte.
- Note ID (text): The ID of the new note.
- Message (text): The message/content of the note.
- Note By (text): Who created the note.
- File Path (text): The File path to the file containing the note. (e.g. /Shared/Folder/File). You can find the file’s Path by opening the file and clicking on Details.
- Can Delete (text): If you can delete the note.
- Group ID (text): The ID of the group who the note belongs to.
- Execution ID (text): The ID for the event.