This event trigger will initiate a workflow when either a File or a Folder are moved.
- Path (text): This path specifies the specific path of the folder that currently exists in Egnyte where you want the event to trigger when a new file or folder is created. A very specific format exists for both and looks like the following:
- Folder - /[Insert Folder Name]/[Insert Folder Name]/……
- Folder or File
- Path (text): the path to the file or folder (e.g. /Shared/Folder/File). You can find the file’s Path by opening the file and clicking on Details.
- Is Folder _(true/false)_: Determines whether the item created is a folder. If false that means what was created is a file.
- Created At (text): When the file or folder was created.
- Execution ID (text): The ID for the event.