This event will trigger your FLO when a new member has been added to a given list.
- Your list (dropdown list): The list you would like to monitor. This list is dynamic, and will display any list that you have associated to the given MailChimp account.
This group of outputs will be sent out for each new member that is added to your list. The available fields here may also include custom fields for each member associated to the monitored list. Below is a list of the default output fields, but you may have more.
- Email Address (text): The email address associated to the new member added to your list.
- Unique Email ID (text): The identifier for the address across all of MailChimp.
- Email Type (text): The type of email this member asked to receive (‘html’ or ‘text’).
- Status (text): The subscriber’s current status. Possible Values: subscribed, unsubscribed, cleaned, pending, or transactional.