The first time you add a MailChimp card to a FLO, you need to set up a configuration for that connector. Setting up a configuration will allow you to connect the Designer to your MailChimp account, save the information, and reuse that configuration the next time you build a FLO using MailChimp. You can set up and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates. Here’s how to set up a new configuration in MailChimp:
- Click “+Add Account” on the MailChimp card.
- Give your account a recognizable nickname such as “My MailChimp Account” and click “Next”.
- In the popup window, enter your login information and click “Login”.
- On the next window that appears, select “Allow”. You will then automatically be redirected back to the card.
And your configuration is complete!
- Monitor New Members in List - Start a FLO when list members are added or updated
- New Subscriber - Start FLO when there is a new subscriber
- Updated Subscriber - Start FLO when a subscriber is updated
- Add Existing Member to Group - Add existing member email to a group within a list
- Add New Member to Group - Add new member to a group within a list
- Add New Members to List - Add member email to a list
- Read Member Info - Read a member's info from a certain campaign
- Remove Email from List - Delete member email from a list