This event will trigger your FLO when a subscriber has been updated.
These outputs will be available for each subscriber that is updated.
- Subscriber ID (text): The ID of the subscriber.
- Email Address (text) : The email address for a subscriber.
- Email ID (text) : An identifier for the address across all of MailChimp.
- Email Type (text): Type of email this subscriber asked to get (‘html’ or ‘text’).
- Status (text): The subscriber’s current status. Possible Values: subscribed, unsubscribed, cleaned, pending, or transactional.
- Merge Fields (object): An individual merge variable and value for a subscriber.
- Avg Open Rate (number): A subscriber’s average open rate.
- Avg Click Rate (number): A subscriber’s average clickthrough rate.
- Language (text): If set/detected, the subscriber’s language.
- Email Client (text): The list member’s email client.
- Signed Up At (text): The date/time the subscribed initially signed up.
- Opted In At (text) : The date/time the subscriber opted into the service at.
- Last Updated At (text): The date/time the subscriber was last updated.
- GMT Offset (number): The time difference in hours from GMT.
- DST Offset (number): The offset for timezones where daylight saving time is observed.
- Country Code (text): The unique code for the location country.
- Timezone (text): The timezone for the location.
- Latest Note
- Note ID (number): The ID of the latest note.
- Created At (text): The date/time the latest note was created.
- Created By (text): The author of the note
- Note (text): The content of the note.