Add Existing Member to Group
Adds an existing member to a group within a MailChimp list.
- Your list (dropdown list): The name of your MailChimp email list.
- Group Title (dropdown list): The category name for the group.
- Group Name (dropdown list): The option within the group to add the new member to.
- Options (dropdown list): Choose subscribed to add the member’s email immediately. Use pending to send a confirmation email. Unsubscribed or cleaned will add the email to an archive and prevent sending to that email address in the future.
- Email Address (text): Email you want to add to the group.