Authorizing an Excel Online Account
The first time you use an Excel Online card in your FLO, you will need to authorize an account.
- Add an Account Nickname. This should be unique, so that in the case that your teammates authorize multiple accounts, you will be able to tell them apart.
- Click “Create” to launch a pop-up window to sign into your account and save this configuration.
- New Worksheet - Start the FLO when a new worksheet is added to the workbook
- Row Added or Updated - Start the FLO when a new row is added to the worksheet
- Table Row Added or Updated - Start the FLO when a new row is added to a Table
- Updated Cell - Start the FLO when data within a cell is updated
- Add Row - Adds a row to the end of the Sheet including values for that row
- Add Table Row - Adds a row to the end of the table including values for that row
- Clear Cells - Clears values in the cell(s)
- Delete Cells - Deletes cell(s) and shifts the worksheet in the specified direction
- Get Cell Value - Gets Value and other properties from the Cell
- HTTP Request - Make an authenticated HTTP request to the Excel Online API
- Read All Rows - Read all rows in a worksheet (maximum of 300)
- Read Row - Get Values from Row
- Read Table Row - Get Values from Row in a Table
- Search Rows by Column - Search for a row or rows that match a value in a certain column
- Update Cell - Updates Value from Row
- Update Row - Updates a row in the Sheet including values for that row
- Update Table Row - Updates a row in the sheet including values for the row