Delete cells from an Excel Online sheet.
- Workbook (dropdown): a list of workbooks available to the account. Workbook is another word for your Excel files.
- Worksheet (dropdown): a list of worksheets available in the selected workbook. Worksheet is the individual spreadsheet within them, displayed as tabs in Excel files.
- Shift (dropdown): select how to shift cells once the delete action is completed.
- Left - shift cells left.
- Up - shift cells up.
The cell reference cells are used to construct a grid of cells to apply the delete action.
- Cell Reference Begin (text): a value representing a cell (e.g. A2) in the top left corner of the grid to be deleted.
- Cell Reference End (text): a value representing a cell (e.g. D4) in the bottom right corner of the grid to be deleted.
- Status Code (number)