Clear formats and/or data from the designated cells.
- Workbook (dropdown): a list of workbooks available to the account. Workbook is another word for your Excel files.
- Worksheet (dropdown): a list of worksheets available in the selected workbook. Worksheet is the individual spreadsheet within them, displayed as tabs in Excel files.
- Apply to (dropdown): select what should be cleared from the cells.
- All - clear formats and content.
- Formats - clear formats only.
- Contents - clear contents only.
The cell reference cells are used to construct a grid of cells to apply the clear action.
- Cell Reference Begin (text): a value representing a cell (e.g. A2) in the top left corner of the grid to be cleared.
- Cell Reference End (text): a value representing a cell (e.g. D4) in the bottom right corner of the grid to be cleared.