This card adds a row of data to the end of a worksheet. Microsoft’s Excel API takes time to propagate changes. When more than one row is being added to a Worksheet, we recommend you add a Wait Function Card set to 10 seconds. If you see rows being omitted, add more time.
- Workbook (dropdown): a list of workbooks available to the account. Workbook is another word for your Excel files.
- Worksheet (dropdown): a list of worksheets available in the selected workbook. Worksheet is the individual spreadsheet within them, displayed as tabs in Excel files.
- Values : This will be the list of values for the new row.
- Column Letters (A - ZZ) (text) : Each of the field will represent the corresponding cell in the newly created row. For example if the worksheet is empty then the first three field will be 1A, 1B, 1C.
- Row Number (number): The newly created row’s number. This is the number displayed in Excel to the left of the first column.