Start the Flow when a new row is added to a Table.
- Workbook (dropdown): a list of workbooks available to the account. Workbook is another word for your Excel files.
- Worksheet (dropdown): a list of worksheets available in the selected workbook. Worksheet is the individual spreadsheet within them, displayed as tabs in Excel files.
- Table (dropdown): a list of tables available in the selected worksheet. Table in Excel is a formatted series of worksheets rows and column which have additional function.
- Row Number (number) : the table row number.
- Values (text) : Dynamically generated list of column headers based on the selected table.