The first time you add an Eloqua card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your Eloqua account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Eloqua:
- First, enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple Eloqua accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Enter in your account’s domain.
- Click “Create” to finish this configuration.
- New Account - Start FLO when a new account is created
- New Campaign - Start FLO when a new campaign is created.
- New Contact - Start FLO when a contact is created
- New Custom Object Record - Start FLO when a new custom object record is created.
- Updated Account - Start FLO when an existing account is updated
- Updated Campaign - Start FLO when an existing campaign is updated.
- Updated Contact - Start FLO when an existing contact is updated
- Updated Custom Object Record - Start FLO when a custom object record is updated.
- Create Account - Creates an Account
- Create Campaign - To Create a new Campaign.
- Create Contact - Create a Contact
- Create Custom Object - Create a Custom Object
- Create Custom Object Record - Create Custom Object Record.
- Delete Account - Delete an Account
- Delete Contact - Delete Contact
- Delete Custom Object - Delete a Custom Object
- Delete Custom Object Record - Delete Custom Object Record.
- Download Image - Download Image.
- Read Account - Read an Account
- Read All Campaigns - To read all campaigns.
- Read Campaign - To read a campaign.
- Read Contact - Read a Contact
- Read Custom Object Record - Read Custom Object Record.
- Search Accounts - Search Accounts
- Search Contacts - Search Contacts
- Search Custom Objects - Search Custom Objects.
- Search Users - Search Users
- Update Account - Update an Account
- Update Campaign - Update Campaign info by using Campaign id.
- Update Contact - Update Contact
- Update Custom Object
- Update Custom Object Record - Update Custom Object Record.