Uses a value to search for an account in Eloqua.
- Search By (drop down menu): Choose which type of value you will be searching with.
- Search Field
- Value (text): The value that will be used to do the search. Should be consistent with the option selected under the options tab.
- Account ID (text): The ID of the account.
- Created At (text): When the account was created.
- Updated At (text): When the account was most recently updated.
- Company Name (text): The name of the company for the account.
- Business Phone (text): Company phone number.
- Address 1 (text): Address(es) of the company.
- Address 2 (text)
- Address 3 (text)
- City (text): City the company is located in.
- State or Province (text): State the company is located in.
- Postal Code (text): Postal/Zip Code for the company
- Country (text): Country the company is located in.