Monitors a Dropbox account for when a new file is created or updated.
- Name (text): name of the file that was created/updated
- Unique ID (text): unique id associated with the file
- Path (text): path to the file (e.g., /pictures/2016/4/…)
- Path can be easily accessed by using the Search Files or Folders card. Path is an output of that card.
- Revision Number (text): description of input field
- Client Time Modified (text): when the file was last modified by the user, based on client time
- Server Time Modified (text): when the file was last modified by the user, based on server time
- Size (text): the size of the file
- Sharing Info
- Read Only? (text): a true/false value specifying whether or not the file is read only
- Parent Folder ID (text): the unique id associated with the parent folder containing the updated/created file
- Modified By (text): the user who last modified the file
- Execution ID (text): an internal Execution ID