The first time you add a Box card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Box:
- First, enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple Box accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Then click “Create” to launch a pop-up window where you will sign into your Box Account. This will also save your configuration.
- File Created - Start FLO when a new file is added to a folder
- File Updated - Start FLO when an existing file is updated with new information or content
- Folder Created - Start FLO when a new folder is added
- Folder Updated - Start FLO when an existing folder is updated with new information or content
- New Comment - Start FLO when a new comment is added to a file
- New Task - Start FLO when a New Task is Created
- New Task Assignment - Start FLO when a task is assigned
- Add Comment to File - Add a comment to a file using the file ID
- Add Task to File - Add a task to a file using the file ID
- Assign Task - Assigns a task to a user
- Copy Folder - Copy a folder using the folder ID
- Create Folder - Create a folder using input fields.
- Create Share Link - Create a share link for a file or folder
- Delete File - Delete a file using the file ID
- Delete Folder - Delete a folder using the folder ID
- Download File - Download the contents of a file using the file ID
- Read All Files In Folder - Read all files inside a specified folder.
- Read File Info - Read information about a file using the file ID
- Read Folder Info - Read information about a folder using the folder ID
- Search Folders - Search folders using filters.
- Update File Info - Update information about a file using the file ID
- Update Folder Info - Update information about a folder using the folder ID
- Update Task - Update a task using the task ID
- Update Task Assignment - Update a assignment of a task
- Upload File - Upload file content to a folder