The first time you add a Podio card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Podio:
- First, enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple Podio accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Then click “Create” to launch a pop-up window where you will sign into your Podio Account. This will also save your configuration.
- Item Updated - Start FLO when there is an update to an item in a certain app
- New Item - Start FLO when there is a new item in a certain app
- New Private Message - Start FLO when there is a new private message
- New Task - Start FLO when there is a new task
- Task Updated - Start FLO when there is an update to an existing task
- Create Contact - Create a new contact
- Create Item - Create a new item in a certain app
- Create Task - Create a new task
- Read Contact - Read a contact using the contact ID
- Read Item - Read an item using the item ID
- Read Task
- Search Contacts - Search for a contact
- Search Items - Search for an item
- Update Contact - Update an existing contact using the contact ID
- Update Item - Update an item using the item ID
- Update Task - Update an existing task using the task ID