Triggers a Flow when a new task is created in Podio.
- WorkspaceID (drop down menu): Choose from existing workplaces; The workplace which will trigger the Flow when a new task within it is created.
- Task Name (text):The name of the task.
- Description (text): A description of the task.
- Status (text): Task status.
- Started (T/F): If the task has been started or not.
- Link (text): The URL to the task.
- Labels (list of strings): Labels on the task.
- Files (list of text): List of file IDs that are attached to the task.
- Created Time (text): When the task was created.
- Due Date _(text)_: YYYY-MM-DD
- Recurrence (text): If it repeats i.e. “weekly”, “monthly”, or “yearly”.
- Labels _(list of strings)_: add any labels to the task
- Reminder (minutes) (number): add a reminder
- External ID _(text)_: ID
- User ID (text): The ID of a specific user if they are responsible for the task.
- Contact ID (text): The ID of the contact assigned to the task
- Name (text): The name of the user assigned to the task.
- Created by
- User ID (text): The ID of the user who created the task.
- Name (text): The name of the user who created the task.
- Type _(text)_: The type of the reference. More help here.
- Title _(text)_: The title of the reference.