To get started, open the Designer, and select Workfront from the Channel sidebar and select an available Event.
In the Event field Name Your Account, enter a nickname for the Workfront account. The nickname can be anything - the actual name of the account, a Workfront persona, or a generic nickname.
Enter your Workfront Username in the Username field.
Enter your Workfront Password in the Password field.
Note: Single Sign On (SSO) must be disabled on the account used to connect with Azuqua.
- Field Updated
- New Record - Polling - A new record has been created
- New Record - Webhook
- Record Updated - Polling - A record has been updated
- Record Updated - Webhook
- Attach Project Template - Attach a template with the specified parameters to a project
- Create Record - Create a new record of any type
- Delete Record - Destroy a record
- Download Document - Downloads a document
- Filter Records - Return a set of records based on a custom filter
- HTTP request - Make a custom HTTP request to the Workfront API
- Perform Record Action - Perform a predefined action on a record
- Read Record - Read a record
- Read Related Records - Read records related to a parent record
- Search Records - Search for a record or collection of records
- Update Record - Update a record
- Upload Document - Uploads a document