The first time you add a Stripe card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your Stripe account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Stripe:
- First, enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple Stripe accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Add in your Stripe account’s api key which is found in your Stripe Dashboard.
- Click “Create” to finish this configuration.
- New Charge - Returns newly created charges.
- New Customer - Start FLO when there is a new customer in Stripe
- New Subscription - Returns new subscription records.
- Updated Subscription - Returns updated subscription records.
- Cancel Subscription - Cancels a customer’s subscription
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer object.
- Create Plan - Creates a new plan.
- Create Subscription - Creates a new subscription on an existing customer.
- Delete Customer - Permanently deletes a customer
- Read All Plans
- Read Coupon - Retrieves the coupon with the given ID.
- Read Customer - Retrieves the details of an existing customer
- Read Customer Subscriptions - Read all subscriptions associated with a customer
- Read Subscription - By default, you can see the 10 most recent active subscriptions stored on a customer directly on the customer object, but you can also retrieve details about a specific active subscription for a customer.
- Search Cu
- Search Customers
- Search Subscriptions
- Update Customer - Updates the specified customer by setting the values of the parameters passed.
- Update Subscription - Updates an existing subscription on a customer to match the specified parameters