Use this event to trigger a flow when an incident is triggered in your PagerDuty instance.
Unless otherwise indicated, field type is text.
NOTE: Do not use the New Incident Event Card and the Create Incident Action Card together in the same flow. By doing so, you create a circular reference.
No options available.
- Name: short description assigned to an incident
- Incident Key: Parameter that identifies the incident to which a PagerDuty trigger event should be applied. An incident key helps prevent duplication of incidents.
- Incident Number (number): numeric identifier automatically assigned to an incident in your PagerDuty instance
- Incident ID: identifier that you can assign to an incident
- Created At: date and time when an incident was created
- Status: one of three states for an incident -
- Urgency: feature that determines how a team is notified based on the criticality of an incident
High: requires immediate attention
Low: does not require prompt action
- Type: type of integration that can be used to trigger an incident. Type can be
- URL: URL to view an incident in your PagerDuty instance
- Name: name of a service (Example: application or component) against which incidents are opened
- Service ID: unique identifier of a service
- Type: type of integration for the service. Type can be
- URL: URL of an integrated application or component within your PagerDuty instance
- Escalation Policy ID: Identifier that is automatically assigned to an escalation policy. An escalation policy ensures the right people are notified at the right time when an incident occurs.
- Type: Type of escalation policy. Type can be
- Summary: description of the escalation policy, including user and schedule targets
- URL: URL to view an escalation policy within your PagerDuty instance
- Execution ID: unique identifier for the execution of the Flow