The first time you add a Google Contacts card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Google Contacts:
- First, enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple Google Contacts accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Then click “Create” to finish this configuration.
- New or Updated Contact - Start FLO when contact is created or updated.
- Add to Contact - Add a phone number, email address, postal address, organization, website, language, calendar, or external ID to a contact
- Create Contact - Create a new contact
- Delete Contact - Delete a contact based on Contact ID
- Read All Contacts - Read all contacts
- Read Contact - Read a Contact
- Remove from Contact - Remove a phone number, email address, postal address, organization, website, language, calendar, or external ID from a contact
- Search Contacts - Search Contacts
- Update Contact - Update Contact