To authorize Basecamp 3, first give the account a Nickname, and hit ‘Create’. From there, you will be redirected to a page wehre you can authorize Azuqua to access your Basecamp account, and you should hit ‘Yes, I’ll allow access’ to proceed.
- New Comment - Start FLO when there is a new comment on a certain basecamp.
- New File Upload - Start FLO when a new file is uploaded in a certain basecamp.
- New Message - Start FLO when there is a new message in the message board for a certain basecamp
- New Text Document - Start FLO when a new document is added to a certain basecamp.
- New To Do - Start FLO when a new To-do is added in a certain basecamp.
- Complete To Do - Complete an existing to-do using to-do ID.
- Create Basecamp - Create a basecamp.
- Create Text Document - Create a new text document in a certain folder.
- Create To Do - Create to-do in a basecamp.
- Create To Do List - Create to-do list in a basecamp.
- Download File - Download a file using the file ID.
- Find Basecamp - Find a basecamp and return the ID and URL.
- Post Comment - Post a comment on an item.
- Post Message - Post a message in a message board.
- Read All Basecamps - Read all basecamps in your instance.
- Read Basecamp - Read an existing basecamp using basecamp ID.
- Read Text Document - Read an existing text document.
- Read To Do List - Read an existing to-do list.
- Read User - Read a user using their user ID.
- Trash Basecamp - Trash a basecamp using the basecamp ID and move it to the trash. Trashed basecamps will be deleted after 30 days.
- Update Basecamp - Update an existing basecamp using the basecamp ID.
- Update Text Document - Update a text document.
- Update To Do - Update an existing to-do using to-do ID.
- Upload File - Uploads a file to a folder in a basecamp.