Creates a basecamp project in Basecamp 3.
- Name (text): The name of the new basecamp project.
- Description (text): A description of the project.
- User IDs (list of numbers): Users you wish to invite to the project; User IDs are found in the URL of the user.
- Basecamp ID (number): The ID of the basecamp
- URL (text): The URL for the basecamp project.
- Campfire ID(number): The ID number for the campfire associated with the project.
- Message Board ID(number): The ID for the message board associated with the project.
- To-dos List ID(number): The ID for the to-do lists
- Schedule ID(number): The ID of the schedule.
- Check-in Questionnaire ID (number)
- Vault ID(number): The ID of the primary folder for the project.
- Inbox ID(number): The Inbox ID. All forwards in a project are children of an Inbox.