The first time you add a OneDrive card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in OneDrive:
- First, enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple OneDrive accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Then click “Create” to launch a pop-up window where you will sign into your OneDrive Account. This will also save your configuration.
- File or Folder Updated - Start FLO when a File or Folder is updated
- Copy File or Folder - copy an existing File or Folder using File or Folder ID
- Create Folder - Create a new Folder
- Create Sharing Link - Create a sharable link for a File or Folder
- Delete File or Folder - Delete an existing File or Folder using File or Folder ID
- Download File - Download File into Azuqua's File system
- List Files and Folders - List children of Folder
- List Permissions - List the Permissions on an existing File or Folder
- Move File or Folder - Move an existing File or Folder using File or Folder ID
- Read File or Folder Metadata - Read an existing File or Folder using File or Folder ID
- Read Permission - Read a permission by ID
- Remove Permission - Remove a Permission by Permission ID
- Rename File or Folder - Rename an existing File or Folder using File or Folder ID
- Search File or Folder - Search a File or Folder by its name
- Share File or Folder - Share an existing File or Folder
- Update Permission - Update a Permission by ID
- Upload File - Upload a file from Azuqua's file system to OneDrive