Upload a file from this file system to a OneDrive folder.
Note: File upload is available for items with less than 4 MB of content.
- Parent Folder ID (text): a OneDrive ID designating the folder in which to upload the file
- File Name (text): the name of the file to be created (e.g. TestFile.xlsx)
- File Content (file): the file content reference for the file in the file system
- File ID (text): the OneDrive ID for the file that is created
- File Name (text): the name of the file created in OneDrive