The first time you add a Marketo card to a FLO, you need to set up a configuration for that Connector. Setting up a configuration will allow you to connect Azuqua to your Marketo account, save the information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. After you’ve set up one configuration, you can choose to use that configuration again, or set up a new one.
You can set up and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates. Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Marketo:
- Navigate to the Admin panel within Marketo. NOTE: You must be an administrator with API access to find the information needed to authenticate Marketo in Azuqua.
- Find your endpoint:
- Click Web Services
- Scroll down to the REST API section and copy the Endpoint URL. NOTE: If your Endpoint is https://xxx-xxx-xxx.marketo.com/rest, you will enter everything through the .com intoAzuqua, not the /rest. So your Endpoint forAzuqua will be https://xxx-xxx-xxx.marketo.com.
- Copy and paste the Endpoint URL into Azuqua.
- Find your Client ID and Secret:
- Navigate to LaunchPoint
- Look for the installed service called Azuqua. If you do not have one, follow these steps:
- Click New > New Service
- Name this service Azuqua
- Select “Custom” from the Service dropdown
- Add a description that will help you remember this service later
- Select the API only user you wish to give access to this account
- Select Create
- Select View Details next to the Azuqua service
- Copy and paste your Client ID and Secret into Azuqua
- Click Next
And your configuration is complete.
- New Lead On List - Watch a list for updated leads
- New Lead in Marketo - Watch Marketo for new leads
- Updated Lead On List - Watch a list for updated leads
- Updated Lead in Marketo - Watch Marketo for updated leads
- Add Lead to List
- Build Cost Object - Builds a single cost request object for use with 'Create Program' and 'Update Program'
- Build Tag Object - Builds a single tag object for use with 'Create Program'
- Create Lead - Create a new lead, or update if the lead exists
- Create Program - Creates a new Marketo program
- Read All Programs - Reads a list of all the programs
- Read Program - Reads program info using the Program ID
- Read Program Leads - Read metrics about all the leads in a program using the program ID
- Remove Lead From List
- Search Leads - Get a Marketo lead ID from another service's ID
- Search Programs - Searches for one or more programs by the name or tags
- Update Program - Updates a program using the program ID