Creates a new program of a specified type within Marketo.
- Channel (text): The channel for your new program within Marketo. Channels are identified by name, and are dynamically generated by your Marketo account.
- Name (text): The name of your new program.
- Description (text): The description for your new program with a maximum of 2000 characters.
- Start Date (text): mm/dd/yyyy The start date of your program.
- End Date (text): mm/dd/yyyy The end date of your program.
- Type (text): One of four types of programs (Event, Engagement, Email, and Default) as identified within Marketo. Program types are identified by name.
- Parent Folder ID (number): The ID within Marketo for the parent folder your new program will be in.
- Parent Folder Type (dropdown list): Determines whether the ID lookup is done against a Folder or Program ID.
- Cost Requests (object): This field is used with the Build Request Object action.
- Tags (object): This field is used with the Build Tag Object action.
- Program ID (type): The ID for your new program within Marketo.