Reads metrics about all the leads in a program using the program ID.
- Read By
- Program ID (text): The ID for the program within Marketo.
The outputs for this Action are returned as a List of objects.
- Lead ID (number): The ID for the lead within the returned program within Marketo.
- Lead Program Status (text): The status for the program lead as dynamically generated within your Marketo account.
- Status Reason (text): The reason for the status as defined within your Marketo account.
- Acquired by program? (boolean): Whether the lead was acquired by the parent program that you searched for by ID.
- Is Exhausted? (boolean): If the lead is exhausted within its stream.
- Membership Date: (text): The date that the lead first became a lead within the parent program that you searched for.
- Nuture Cadence: (text): The cadence of the stream for the parent program, if any.
- Progression Status (text): The status of the lead as identified within the parent program.
- Reached Success?: (boolean): Whether or not the program lead has reached success as dynamically defined within your Marketo account.
- Reached Success Date (text): The date that the lead reached success, if it did.
- Stream (text): If the parent program is an engagement program, this field will return the Stream the lead is related to as identified by name.