The first time you add a Google Docs card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Google Docs:
- First, enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple Google Docs accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Then click “Create” to finish this configuration.
- Add Image - Add a new image to a Google Doc
- Add Paragraph - Add a new paragraph to a Google Doc
- Create Document - Creates a new Google Doc
- Delete Document - Delete a Google Doc
- Replace Multiple Terms - Replace all instances of a set of terms in a document
- Replace Term - Replace all instances of a single term in a document
- Save As PDF - Saves a Google Doc as a PDF