Share a sight with several potential access levels, with the ability to send a link to the sight via email.
Access Level (dropdown list): a list of all of the permissions that you can choose when sharing a sight. Values are specified in http://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#access-levels
Send Email? (dropdown): you can either send an email link to the new person/group, or not.
- Sight ID (number): the ID of the sight you want to share.
If you selected Yes in the “Send Email?” option:
- To (text): The email address of the recipient
- Subject (text): The subject of the email
- Message (text): The body of the email
- CC Me (dropdown): Select ‘true’ if you want a copy of the email to be sent to the email address associated with your Smartsheet account.
If you selected No in the “Send Email?” option:
- User Email (text): The email address of the new user/group. An email will not be sent.
Access Level (this field only appears if ‘– Select Value –’ is selected in the ‘Access Level’ dropdown menu)
- Value (text): The access level you want to set. Use values as specified in http://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#access-levels