Share a sheet with anybody by sending a link to the sheet via email.
- Your Smartsheet sheets (dropdown list): a list of all available Smartsheet sheets associated with your Smartsheet account.
- Access Level (dropdown list): a list of all of the permissions that you can choose when sharing a sheet.
- To (text): The email address of the recipient
- Subject (text): The subject of the email
- Message (text): The body of the email
- CC Me (dropdown): Select ‘true’ if you want a copy of the email to be sent to the email address associated with your Smartsheet account.
Sheet (this field only appears if ‘– Select ID –’ is selected in the ‘Your Smartsheet Sheets’ dropdown menu)
- ID (text): the ID of the sheet you want to share
Access Level (this field only appears if ‘– Select Value –’ is selected in the ‘Access Level’ dropdown menu)
- Value (text): The access level you want to set. Use values as specified in http://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#access-levels