Move a row between sheets.
NOTE: Smartsheet only allows 5,000 rows per sheet.
- Sheet ID From (text): Smartsheet id of the sheet being copied from
- Sheet ID To (text): Smartsheet id of the sheet being copied to
- Row ID (text): row id of the row to be copied
- Attachments (text): a file to include with the copied row
- Discussions (text): a discussion associated with the copied row
- Children (text): the children associated with a row
- Copied Row ID (text): id of the new row that was created as a result of the action