Monitor For New Attachments
Monitor for new attachments in a sheet.
- Your Smartsheet sheets (dropdown list): a list of all available Smartsheet sheets associated with your Smartsheet account.
- id (text): id of attachment within Smartsheet
- name (text): name of the attachment
- attachmentType (text): type of attachment, one of: FILE, GOOGLE_DRIVE, LINK, BOX_COM, DROPBOX, EVERNOTE, EGNYTE, ONEDRIVE.
- mimeType (text): attachment MIME type (PNG, JPG, so on…)
- parentType (text): type of object the attachment belongs to, one of: SHEET, ROW, COMMENT.
- parentId (text): id of the parent within Smartsheet
- createdAt (text): timestamp of when the attachment was created
- creatorName (text): name of the creator
- creatorEmail (text): email of the creator