Defines a cell value to be either a contact, hyperlink or celllink.
- Cell Type (dropdown): The type of cell you want to define in the sheet. Contact lets you define a cell to be a reference to a contact existing within your Smartsheet account. Hyperlink lets you define a cell to be a clickable link to an external webpage, another sheet, or a Smartsheet report. Celllink links the cell to another cell in a different sheet so that every time this cell is updated, the other cell will match its value.
The input field options will change depending on which cell type you choose:
- Contact (only one input needs to be filled in)
- name: the name of the contact
- email: the email address of the contact
- Hyperlink (only one input needs to be filled in)
- url: the URL to which you wish to hyperlink the cell
- sheet: the sheet to which you wish to link the cell
- report: the report to which you wish to link the cell
- CellLink (all inputs are required)
- Sheet ID: The ID of the sheet to which you are linking the cell
- Row ID: The ID of the row to which you are linking the cell
- Column Name: The name of the column to which you are linking the cell
- Object: the ID of the object that was created. You can then use this in a cell that you are creating or updating within a row.