Creates a new folder in the home folder, as a subfolder of another folder, or in a workspace.
- Create In (dropdown list): Choose between “Root” to create the folder in the Home folder, “Folder” to create as a subfolder of another folder, or “Workspace” to create in a workspace .
- Folder Name (text): The name for the new folder you want to create.
- Parent Folder or Workspace ID (text): The ID of the folder or workspace you want to create the new folder inside. If you chose “Root” for the “Create In” option, this field does not appear since it is not needed.
- ID (text): the ID for the newly created folder
- Permalink (text): a URL that represents a direct link to the folder in Smartsheet