Sights, now called Dashboards in the new SmartSheet, are a collection of widgets that can contain data from a variety of different data sources (for example, sheets, reports, or custom data).
Copy sight allows you to copy one of those sights (dashboards) to a new location.
- Your Smartsheet sheets (dropdown list): a list of all available Smartsheet sheets associated with your Smartsheet account.
- Copy To (dropdown list): The destination of your copied folder.
- Folder Copy to another folder.
- Workspace Copy to an existing workspace.
- Home Copy to Home.
- Workspace/Folder ID (text): The ID of the existing Workspace. Not an option if
Homeis the copy destination
- Source Sight ID (number): The ID of the existing Sight.
- New Name (text): Name of your newly copied sight.
- Sight ID (text): The ID of the newly created Dashboard (sight).
- Sight URL (url): The URL of the newly created Dashboard (sight).