Comment on Row
Adds a comment to a row in a Smartsheet sheet
- Your Smartsheet sheets (dropdown list): A list of all available Smartsheet sheets associated with your Smartsheet account or “– Insert ID –” if you want to provide an ID to a sheet at runtime.
- Row ID (text): The ID of the row to comment on
- Comment (text): The text of the comment
- Sheet ID (text): The ID of the sheet that contains the row you want to comment on. (This field only appears if ‘– Insert ID –’ was selected in the ‘Your Smartsheet Sheets’ dropdown menu in the Options tab)
- Comment ID (text): The ID of the resulting comment. You’ll need this ID to do something else with the comment, such as Attach URL to Comment.