Trigger a flow whenever a new message is added to a Slack Channel.
Note: Pairing this event with a Send Message to Channel action may create a loop. Notifying the channel when a new message is added will cause the Flow to respond to its own messages.
Unless otherwise indicated, field types are text.
- Your Channels (drop-down): list of public channels you can monitor
- Text: text of the message
- Timestamp: timestamp when the message was added
- Full Name: user’s full name
- Username: user’s Slack username (without @ symbol)
- User ID: user’s unique Slack ID