Start a Flow when an incident is updated in ServiceNow.
- Display: Dropdown menu to choose between ServiceNow’s Display Values and System Values.
- Display Values: The value that is shown in the ServiceNow UI. For example, a full name like “Joe Smith.”
- System Values: The unique identifier associated with the full name. For example, “46b87022a9fe198101a78787e40d7547” would be the database’s version of “Joe Smith.”
- Dynamically Generated Fields: All output fields are dynamically generated based on fields available to the account selected.
- Execution ID: Identifier. Outputs a new one every time the Flow executes.